Visas application for an internship in Thailand are usually awarded to those with an unpaid internship lasting less than 3 months. However, our service can help you finding a paid internship for up to 6 months.
Visa Application for Internship in Bangkok (Thailand)- Requirements & Application Process
We understand that the process for understanding visas is often incredibly confusing and complex. In order to make the entire process easier for our partner companies and our business trainees, we offer assistance in the visa application process. The following services are available as part of our “standard package” – how we can assist with your visa application for internship in Bangkok (Thailand):
- We will help you ensure that your visa application is prepared and processed promptly so that you will be able to obtain your stay permit in Thailand in a timely manner before you start working as a business training
- We will also coordinate with the company and your school to make sure that:
- You get the internship agreement from your school on time to get your stay permit
You get the official documents from the company (Affidavit, Invitation letter, copy of director passport, etc.) on time to obtain your stay permit
Before you start your dream traineeship as a business intern, learn more about Thai visa requirements & application process in Bangkok (Thailand)
In order to perform an internship in Bangkok (Thailand), you need an ED Visa (an education visa). In order to obtain an ED Visa, you are required to be pursuing an unpaid internship of less than 3 months. However, by using our service, we can help you finding a paid Training up to 6 months.
The following is a list of requirements for your ED visa application for internship in Bangkok (Thailand):
- Internship contract form your school signed by the hiring company, the school and the student
- A round trip ticket from your current country to Thailand, and then back at the end of your Training period
- A letter of invitation from the hiring company
- A copy passport of the director of the company
- Affidavit of the company